Thursday, November 18, 2010

WINTER SALES

There is something artistically healthy about having a winter sale every few years. For one thing you can take on stacks of trials and errors on different projects and discover some gem and other worthwhile images . Another benefit is that you can sell gallery work that is too dated for continued inventory in your gallery and sell it as affordable art. thirdly, I get to do things I don't take time to do when working on my wildlife website or at the easel with figurative paintings. This bear is simply a line drawing from leafing through references until I could internalize the behaviors and shapes of the wonderful black bear. Finally , I can use this sale project as a way to establish an "every few days" habit of doing this blog>:)

No comments:

Post a Comment